Thursday, June 4, 2009
♥ ...YAY summer schoooll...beatings from parents and all that shyt
lol...it's weird i'm actually FAILING
for the FIRST TYM....
WOW..and ima get in trouble after school cuz i have to get my mom to sign my record...lmfao...i'm so lucky
this is stupid shyt ryt hereLMFAO
I HOPE MS LUCCIOLLA however u spell her name dies in a pit of death...or a SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH...
i hope she gets divorced becuz her husband says" eww ur soo ugly sopo fuckin ugly i think ima go skinny cuz ima be throwing up everymorening when i see ur face!
ms I DRINK COFFEE THROUGH A STRAW! FUCK U! SUCK MY PUSSY AND CHOKE ON IT! SHYT BUN U!
BTW....i dun WANNA TALK TO ANY OF U!...U KNO WHO U GUYS ARE...I"M DONE DEALING WITH UR SHYT RYT NOW..CUZ obviously i have WAYY more impostant shyt to worry ABOUT....AND I DRANK MY PILLS....IMAGINE IF I FUCKING DIDN'T!
for the FIRST TYM....
WOW..and ima get in trouble after school cuz i have to get my mom to sign my record...lmfao...i'm so lucky
this is stupid shyt ryt hereLMFAO
I HOPE MS LUCCIOLLA however u spell her name dies in a pit of death...or a SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH...
i hope she gets divorced becuz her husband says" eww ur soo ugly sopo fuckin ugly i think ima go skinny cuz ima be throwing up everymorening when i see ur face!
ms I DRINK COFFEE THROUGH A STRAW! FUCK U! SUCK MY PUSSY AND CHOKE ON IT! SHYT BUN U!
BTW....i dun WANNA TALK TO ANY OF U!...U KNO WHO U GUYS ARE...I"M DONE DEALING WITH UR SHYT RYT NOW..CUZ obviously i have WAYY more impostant shyt to worry ABOUT....AND I DRANK MY PILLS....IMAGINE IF I FUCKING DIDN'T!
9:34:00 AM